Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun

Well... I've spent the past week and half getting to know six of the cutest "little guys" ever!  We've had a lot
fun decorating our classroom for Thanksgiving.  Here are some pictures of our classroom and our Thanksgiving projects.


  I asked my "little guys" what we were making?  To see if they remembered - Indian corn.  Well they had so much fun chanting "What are we making?" "Indian corn!"

I sent home card stock feathers and a note asking parents to allow their child to decorate 2 feathers and return to school - our classroom turkey was very cold and needed feathers.  They really enjoyed adding their feathers:)


A little coloring, stickers and a few hand print turkeys with feathers of their choice - Some of my "little guys" didn't want their mat to get dirty and wouldn't eat on them.







Our room was complete with windsock turkeys and fancy hallway turkeys!

1 comment: