Saturday, November 12, 2011

And So It Begins:)

 Let me begin by saying I love teaching!  I've been out of the classroom since the beginning of the school year.  I teach in a small christian school and the administrator wanted me to help in the office.  I thought I could do it - WRONG!  I was so bored:(   Thankfully, God gave me the desires of my heart - a new teacher for our preschool class decided this was not her thing.  So I said PLEASE - PICK ME:) 


And So It Begins - I spent today getting my very small, but cozy, classroom ready.  Well, as ready as I could in four hours.  The door, a bulletin board and a cabinet stuffed full still needs to be done.  I can't wait for Monday -  so my little guys can help me get our room ready for Thanksgiving!  I hope the happenings of my little guys will inspire your teaching heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment